Sunday 1 November 2009

My halloween

Things have been a bit boring lately, nothing really exciting to blog about, so I haven't. Still, it was halloween and I should tell you about that.

It was really easy to pick a costume this year. I just bought a stretchy purple bikini and a whole load of green paint and taddaaa, one she-hulk costume, muscle included. Of course, I didn't go trick-or-treating, but I did want to show off a bit, so I was in the street anyway, looking for a party, or just having a little fun by myself. 

Still, I felt my costume needed a little something extra. Unfortunately for the owner of a large pickup truck nearby, I decided that something would be a crushed car. Of course, it was halloween, so I decided to make a bit of a show of it. Some loud grunting (not that it was hard, but it's what people expect) and some massive flexing quickly drew a crowd. Some were muttering that my prop looked very fake, others were looking for hidden cameras. Most just stood staring with open mouths, as I folded the double, and double again before ripping off the tires and walking away with it.

I got a lot of compliments of my "costume", asking how I did muscles so realistically. I just smiled, flexed and told them "lots of exercise". When I finally found an all-costume party, I had to leave my "prop" somewhere. Smiling at the bouncer, I asked if he could put it somewhere safe, I'd put a lot of effort into it. I loved the look on his face when I casually tossed it at him with the same hand that had been holding it for hour and he completely failed to budge it an inch. It was even better when, after the party, I walked out to find a dozen people pushing and pulling on it without any effect. 

I smiled, put one hand under it and lifted it over my head. Leaving a dozen gaping mouths, I walked home.

1 comment:

  1. I was there, Mandy. It was more than one pick-up. I know. One of them was mine.

    ReplyDelete