Monday 9 November 2009

More questions

There has been a lot of mention about your size and strength; however, you have other abilities don't you? Speed? Senses? Invulnerable? Anything else? As if you really neeed much more!

Well, I can run as fast as you would expect from someone who can lift a building with her pinky, which means, really, really fast. I also had people shoot me, had a mountain collapse on me and a nuclear bomb detonate between my legs and all that did was get me really hot.

The only special thing I've found is the ability to root myself in place. That's very useful when moving heavy things, to stop myself from simply sliding along the ground. It does take a lot of focus though.

What does it feel like to be such a powerful 19 year old female? It must be pretty heady stuff! Does it ever get to your head to be so young yet so powerful?

It feels wonderful, not just the feeling that I'm the strongest person in the world, but every time I use my strength, it's like a rush. I can do anything I want now, there's nothing anyone could do to stop me. Of course, I'm a pretty kind person, so I try not to hurt anyone. But things do tend to break around me. I doesn't really go to my head, unless you count what I do when I get very...uhm...excited.

But you don't have to worry about me taking over the world. That wouldn't be nearly as amusing as simply having all the fun I can.

So...umm...what does sex feel like now? You don't have to answer that...

It feels great! You'd be amazed how many positions there are when you're (at least) a million times stronger than everyone else. The only downside is that with my muscles, my uhm... needs seem to have gotten a lot stronger as well. Jason is really great (and I do mean REALLY great), but he's just one guy and sometimes, a super girl needs a bit more. Luckily, he doesn't matter when I go out with another man... or 10.



Questions are always welcome, even if I'm busy sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Amanda! I hope your new year celebrations were exciting as your usual life.

    ReplyDelete