Tuesday 9 November 2010

Finally back home

Hey everyone.
As you may have noticed, I've been out for a while.

There are a few reasons I had to leave for a bit. In part, I've been practising being me, which I'm sure you realize is a lot of work, and partly I made sure that there weren't any giant asteroids raining down on all your fragile heads. I've also learned that I should appreciate the little things in life, so not only have I decided to move into a little modest 400 square meter penthouse, I also decided to mingle a bit more with other people.

Also, I've learned to stop hiding, and that if other people have problems with me, I shouldn't have to deal with it. I'm here world, deal with it.

I'll tell you more about my return later.


6 comments:

  1. Welcome back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have YIM so people can contact you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo...you're back, right?! Tell us about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

    Anonymous, I don't use YIM, and if I did, I wouldn't want to talk to someone who won't even give his name. So, try again sweety

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see you back as well, we never really finished our story on meg's blog, you remember, the bistro? if you're still up to it i wouldn't mind, if not, its not a big deal, either way, great to have you back!

    ReplyDelete