Friday 16 October 2009

Email Interview - part 1

I got an email today, from an "anonymous admirer", asking me a few question that I thought I'd answer here.

"Hello Amanda,

I'm just a guy who has had his eye on you for a while and was hoping you could answer answer some questions I had because I think you're very attractive and I love strong muscular women.

How big are you muscles, especially your arms and legs?"

Well, that depends. When I'm not using my strength, I look just like any other fitness model would look on stage, my arms no bigger than 15 inches and my thighs only 27 inches, the same as my waist. When I really flex my muscles, or when I "work out" with something that's a little heavy, my arms can expand to over 50 inches and my legs will grow to 70 inches. My waist only expands to 42 inches, because the muscle expands over 2 inches outwards.

"What's the heaviest thing you ever lifted"

well, "heavy" is such a relative term. I never really lifted anything I considered heavy since I became this strong. Of course, I lifted some thing you would consider heavy, like a whole scrapheap compressed into a single barbel, or an old navy ship. The problem is, I can't weigh them, so I don't know how heavy they are... or were, because most of my toys/weights tend to break when I play with them for to long.

"How much do you need to eat to keep up a body like yours?"

Strangely enough, it doesn't seem to matter how much I eat. I once went without food or drink for 10 days and didn't really notice anything, but I can also drink dozens of pounds of molten steel without a problem. It's like my stomach can deal with anything, but I don't really have to eat. Of course, that doesn't mean I don't a nice candlelight diner and just because a barrel of whisky couldn't get me drunk doesn't mean I won't enjoy a nice glass of wine with that diner.

On the other hand, a hotdog and a cool beer are fine too ;) 

"Do you have any hobbies? things must get boring when you're so strong"

Well, when one of your hobbies is showing off your massive strength, it's not that boring. It's the little things that are fun. Walking through the park with Jason and just subtly bending the thick steel of a bench, just enough for him to notice, or parking for free because the meter had an unfortunate encounter with my cleavage.

I also took up sculpting. I just gather some different types of metal, fold them into a sculpture and then perfect it, using nothing but my own hands and my fingernails for the details. I'm not very good yet, but when I make a mistake, I can just scrunch up the sculpture and start over.

"How much do you weigh and how do you stop from sinking throught the ground when you lift heavy things"

Hey now, that's not a nice question to ask of a lady. Just kidding. I had to use a special set of scales to figure it out, but I'm just a little over 400 pounds, all of it solid muscle. It turns out I can do this trick (I don't really have another word for it), where I brace myself and become almost unmovable by anything. I just have to concentrate on it, and not even a speeding train could budge me. (that reminds me, I still need to take revenge on a certain train). That also works for not breaking floors and lifting "heavy" objects.

It's not such a good idea to do it in an elevator though, or a car; they tend to break around me when I do that. Well, live and learn :)

I'll post part 2 later.

No comments:

Post a Comment