Wednesday 21 October 2009

Email Interview - part 2

The rest of my reply, and to everyone else, feel free to email me with questions, suggestions and requests, I'm bored a lot these days.

What do your muscles feel like, is it like steel or soft like everone elses?

No, of course not. My body is much harder than mere steel. Jokes aside, it depends on what I do. When I flex my muscles, my body feels like steel to everyone, covered with a perfectly smooth layer of skin. When I'm relaxed, I feel like any other extremely muscular person; firm and strong, but not super, unless you squeeze harder. My body gets tougher the harder you push, so while yo could maybe press your finger half an inch into my shoulder, not even a jackhammer can get further than three quarters of an inch if I'm completely relaxed.

Where do you live and can I come visit sometimes?

Right now, I live in New York, but my address is a secret. Just imagine how many annoying people would come here if I told everyone. I could come visit you though ;)

Did you ever consider doing weightlifting or bodybuilding competitions?

Yeah, I thought about it, but it wouldn't be fair to everyone else. I mean, the current worldrecord for deadlift... I can lift that with my toes. I can juggle that with my toes if I wanted. It's the same with bodybuilding, I'm just so much bigger than all the others, there wouldn't be much fun in it. 

hmm, now that I think about it, humiliating some of those huge male bodybuilders could really be fun, maybe I should try it some times :p

Could you make me stronger to?

I don't think so. I don't think I can make anyone stronger, except the old fashioned way. Jason has been getting more more and muscular, I think that's mostly because of our late night (and afternoon and morning) "workout" sessions ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment