Monday 20 July 2009

Introductions 2

So, I'd just changed from my small, slightly overweight, couch potato old-me to a 6ft 3 inch iron pumping, fitness champion new-me without noticing a thing, needless to say I was a bit confused. I did wonder how much I weighed now, so I dug up my scales from under my bed and checked.

I had to double check, zero the scales and check if they were accurate two times. The scales spun all the maximum 250 pounds! Now I know why, but at the time I just thought the thing must have been broken, so I just forgot about it. Despite my "broken" scales, I felt great, wondering if I was any stronger.

First though, I had to get dressed. Trying a bra was not going to work, so I just forgot about it, not that I needed one now, my new F-cup was more pert then my smallish B-cup was more. The same applied for panties, I had nothing that was going to fit, so I decided to skip underwear altogether. 

I did what I always did on weekdays, and grabbed whatever was on top of the pile and started pulling it over my head. When I tried pulling it over my new breasts I realized getting dressed was going to be more difficult today, there was no way any of my old clothing was going to fit over my new breasts. Digging through my closet, I found an old blue nightshirt that reached down to my thighs before, now I could just pull it over my breasts and about an inch down my chest, leaving my stomach bare. It was a bit tight around my shoulders, but reached down halfway to my arms. It was much shorter than what I was used to but, I figured, at least it was sunny outside and I didn't have much to be ashamed of anymore.

Pants were going to be impossible. I never had much in the way of legs or glutes before, so I owned mostly wide pants. Now however, I knew none of those pants were going to fit over my thighs, or my new ass. Thankfully, I owned several knee-lengths skirts, which would be closer to miniskirts now, but still acceptable.

I was dressed as well as I was able, found I didn't have to do anything about my hair, which was a disaster before, but fell perfectly straight down now. I grabbed my wallet, winked at the mirror and went out the door.

There was a gym right down the street, not that I'd ever been inside one, which thankfully offered a try-before-you-buy period. I went straight to the free weights, partly because I had no idea how to work the complicated machines, but mostly because there was nobody else there.

One of the weights was still loaded with three large weights on either side; I figured that was a great place to start. I grabbed the weight in my hands; slowly trying to lift it to my chest, doing what I know is a curl. Several things happened at the same time.

First, I actually lifted the bar and the weights up. It didn't feel light. It didn't feel light at all, like I was lifting hundreds of pounds. The strange thing was, despite the huge weight, it wasn't hard at all. I knew it was incredibly heavy and that I should be able to lift it, but at the same time it was so easy, no harder then lifting a glass of water. That wasn't what I was thinking about though; I was distracted with the second thing that happened.

As I lifted the weight, by biceps swelled up. Not just a bit, but massively. Ignoring my shirt like it wasn't there, my arm tore through the sleeve, swelling up to three times what they were before I started lifting. The same happened to my chest, suddenly pushing out another three inches below my breasts, tearing the sides of my shirt. 

I let a yelp, dropped the weight and ran outside, not stopping until I reached my own house. Without noticing I wasn't out of breath at all, I closed the door and locked it. My arms were a little smaller, but when I got out a tape measure, they were 24 inches around, or 29 when I flexed my muscle. I stared at it for a minute, while it shrunk back to it "normal" fitness-pro-sized 14 inches.

I don't remember exactly what I did, or why, but for some reason, I decided to take of my shirt, walk to small parking area near my house, put my hands under the large Hummer belonging to my neighbor and see what happens.

Well, it was better than I expected. As I started to stand up, all my muscles swelled to massive proportions, making my look like the biggest male bodybuilders... no, they were small compared to me. My skin was still flawless, no marks or veins showed on my body, except for one small vein over the crest of my biceps. I removed one arm from underneath the car to look at my biceps; they were an inch bigger then when I came home from the gym. I kept lifting the Hummer, feeling it massive weight, but also feeling completely unburdened. It was so easy, I laughed out loud as I started lifting it overhead, pumping it up and down with just one hand.

1 comment:

  1. ....and an awesome sequel. What will happen in number 3? Can't wait to read it :-)

    XOXO
    Diana

    ReplyDelete