Tuesday 21 July 2009

Why I blog

It's been 5 days since I turned 'super' and I've had some time to think, shop and most of all, experiment. Don't worry, I fixed most of the thing I tested my strength on.

I straightened both lampposts out after I turned them into pretzels by bending them around my around body. I planted a new tree for that meter wide oak I uprooted by hugging it tightly and standing up straight, I didn't know it was going to snap off like a twig, I'm new to this!

Not that I could fix everything. I don't think anyone will notice that mailbox I tore from the street and crushed to a baseball sized lump of metal. I just wanted to test how hard my abs were, well, it turns out they're quite a bit harder steel. Oh and then there's that dance club that wouldn't let me in a few weeks ago. I didn't fix the three fist-sized holes I left in their wall and door. It was really easy and didn't hurt at all, so I guess my skin must be super strong to. I shouldn't forget about the two... uhh... impressions I left in the half pipe down at the park. The skaters will probably appreciate how I pressed my breasts into the concrete ramp, leaving two perfectly round dents with an inch and a half hole at the middle where my nipple is. That actually felt really good, it was so awesome to see my soft breasts crush into the hard concrete without deforming at all. I'll tell you the rest of story about that some other time.

Right now, I want to talk about why I started this blog and how I want to use it. Like I said, I'm very new to being super strong, so I'm looking for a little help. From time to time, I'll ask for some advice, and in return for your suggestions, I'll tell you what happened in the life of a girl who is just a little stronger and a little bigger then you.

So, I'd better get started right away, because getting a new wardrobe is expensive and I'm not the best shopper in the world (I've got other qualities). My question is: What should I buy, and how am I going to afford it?

4 comments:

  1. Well I think anything in the shops will fit more than thightly on your new body. Maybe you should pic something stretchy so your clothes shouldn't rip every time your body strains.

    You could pay it as a regular human or you could walk straight outside. I don't think anyone would or even could stop you by doing this.

    But what says your conscience when you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, this is why I luv you. You crush stuff but then fix or replace it. Who says massive godlike women can't be environmentally friendly too :)

    Good luck finding clothes, nothing off the rack will fit and plus-size clothes don't look good. Know any struggling fashion designers?

    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Might I suggest getting some bikini's? Or possibly some fabric and some sowing lessions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't suggest baggy isn't it isn't any more safe than tight if you can grow, as you can never go baggy enough, even when I try what amounts to little more than a big cloth bag.

    ReplyDelete