Sunday 19 July 2009

Introductions 1

Recently, something rather strange happened to me, now, I'm not complaining or anything, but I just had to share with everyone. That's why I'm blogging here.

Now, my name isn't really Amanda, but it's close enough. I'm a 19 years old girl and I was born in a small country in south-eastern Europe. I recently finished school and moved to the UK. I'm 5'6" and 92 pounds.... Well I used to be. But let me start at the beginning.

It all starts the day after I turned 19, or the night of the party really. I was having a party with four of my friends. Well, I wouldn't call them my best friends, I don't think I have any 'best friends', but that's not important right now. We were about to go from the pub to a club and do some serious dancing, when I felt really ill. I think I threw up, but I don't really remember. The next thing I do remember is waking up outside my door, one of my friends holding me up, asking for my keys. When I woke up again, it was the middle of the day.

I felt horrible, like my bones had turned to jelly. All I managed to do was literally crawl to the fridge, grab some food and eat it in bed. I don't remember the days after it, except in a blur of sleeping, waking, feeling sore and ill and less pleasant activities. I woke up later, five days later as I learned afterwards, feeling wonderful again.

I almost jumped out of bed, when I noticed my headache. I almost collapsed on my bed again, but the smell of five days of sweat and god knows what else stopped me. I staggered to the shower, turned it as hot as I could stand and started taking off my clothes. I remember my head pounded, but I could still feel my clubbing clothes I wore when I was brought home.

The clothing felt horrible, sticky from the sweat (I really hope it was just sweat), making it hard to take off, especially with my pounding head. I struggled out of my top and skirt, took my remaining sock off and stepped into the shower, pulling the door shut and locking it. I must have showered for an hour; all I noticed was how tight I felt. I took it for muscle cramps at the time, which shows how my head felt. The first strange thing I remember was that the door wasn't stuck, but it made a lot of noise when I opened it.

When I stepped outside, the noise finally got through to my brain. I turned around, looking at the door. There was a rather large piece missing from the doorframe, the missing piece of a concrete was lying at the end of the hall. Hazily, I stepped back inside the shower, grabbing the door handle again to try and find out what happened. The missing piece of the doorframe was right next to the handle, which, I noticed, still had the locking pin extended. I thought that was rather strange, which is kind of funny now that I think back to it. I wondered how I opened the door when it was still locked, until I turned to the mirror that is.

What I saw was nothing short of amazing. There was a woman, she had my face, but it looked better, prettier. Her cheekbones were just a little higher than mine, slightly more pronounced. Her nose was more shapely, pretties and her skin was like mine, but tanned and completely flawless. I reached up to feel my own face and so did the mirror image. Only when I felt the features, I realized those were mine. My nose was shapelier, my skin was more perfect...

Then I looked down her body... or my body, as I remembered. The first thing I noticed was that the top of my head was as high as the top of the mirror, which must have been almost six feet and a few inches of the ground. I raised my arm, noticing it was a lot bigger than before. When I flexed it (I didn't know that word back then, but it's amazing what you can learn from a day on Google) I could just fit my hand around half of it, the muscle was bigger then I'd ever seen. My shoulders were rounder, I turned around and noticed my back was bigger, firmer and much, much more defined then before, I could see bulges and valleys that I'd never seen before.

I stopped looking at the mirror, looking down instead. If my arms looked like that, I couldn't wait to see my abs. It turned out that I had to wait, because something was in the way. My breasts had gone up at least four sized from my old B cup (I'm sure you know the alphabet well enough to figure out their current size). They were so pert; I would never need a bra again. 

Taking down the mirror, I finally had a look at my stomach, seeing a well defined 4-pack when I flexed. Further down, I saw my wide, bulging legs, the round calves and the definition of a fitness model. In fact, I looked like I could score quite well in any fitness competition without much effort.

I'll tell you about my next discovery tomorrow, as well as the real reason why I started this blog/diary.


3 comments:

  1. Awesome babe! I'm so glad you're doing a blog. I'll add a link on mine so everyone can find you and hope you do the same.

    Later,
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome start Amy. I hope you will write more soon. I like your art to discribe your body very much :)
    My compliments

    Love,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting beginning, definitely interested in see what caused you to write you experiences

    ReplyDelete