Monday 7 September 2009

Clubbing

Well, another boring night, so I decided a night on the town would be fun. I wore a pair of tight latex pants, 4 inch heels and a torn shirt that showed off my abs and a fair bit of cleavage.

Where to go was a much harder choice. You see, when you go out for a night, you pick something nearby, something you'll be allowed in, something affordable et cetera. When I go out, I have to consider every single club that's open in the whole world. Being allowed in is no problem for me, if my looks don't work, there's always a little... persuasion. The cost isn't a problem either, even if people don't buy me drink all the time, the ATM I 'convinced' to give me money was more than generous.

I just decided to head for Paris for the first night, French was an easy enough to learn, in fact, I picked up enough to have a conversation in just half an hour of listening. It was quite a fun night, a few of the guys (and one of girls) tried to cop a feel and I was having so much fun, I even let the cutest two get away with it.

After an hour or two, I ended up dancing with a really cute guy. About my age, nice, funny, good looking, only a little shorter than me, nice muscle tone. Well, nice by other people's standards, he was a twig compared to me. Still, he drew jealous stares from the whole club. When he spent five minutes slowly sliding his hand down my latex pants, I rewarded him by softly flexing my glutes, pressing his hand tight between the latex and my much harder butt cheek. I hugged him tight, pinning his other hand between my abs and his stomach. 

Of course, while he was cute, it just wasn't his lucky day. Just dancing with me left him completely exhausted, so by the time the sun came up, he almost collapsed with sleep. 

I was nowhere near done. Of course, all the good clubs nearby were closed, but that's no problem if you can run like I can. When I left the club, still cheerful and fresh, despite a night of heavy dancing and quite a few drinks, I set off to the west. While it was 6 am in Paris, New York had just hit midnight. At a quarter to one, I was dancing again. 

I kept it for a few days, keeping the earth between myself and the sun, moving from club to club. From New York to Los Angeles to Hawaii to Tokyo. The next day, I did a lap of the southern hemisphere and the third day I went by some other interesting cities.

So, here I am again. 72 hours, two dozen men, several gallons of alcohol, 120.000 km and one very long shower later. It was a very fun, very long night, enough to last me at least another... day or two before I get bored again.

8 comments:

  1. What happened to Mr Stone? Tossed aside like a wet rag?

    Benji Dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course not!
    What, do you think that just because I dance with a few guys, I'd get rid of Jason?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe. I doubt he follows my blog, Amanda.

    It's the top one on the right, Ben.

    Besides, the girl can do whatever she wants. I'm still a ridiculously lucky guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant no offence, I was just pulling your leg.

    Benji Dude

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Amanda. I'm a strong girl as yourself, and I think I could prove a chellange to your strength. Where can we meet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey anonymous, feel free to email me if you want to discuss things.

    It's MassiveManda (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't know why I never checked out your blog before. Great site.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Don't know why I never checked out your blog before. Great site."

    Praise from Caesar :)

    ReplyDelete