Thursday 3 September 2009

A hot bath

I loved all your suggestions, thanks a lot everyone. First off, I'd like to say that getting somewhere isn't much of a problem for me, so I decided to enjoy the hot springs first. Of course, hot water is only 100 degrees Celsius, not all that interesting. Instead, I decided to go visit Hawaii, or more specifically, Mt. Kilauea, an active volcano.

I decided to leave home nude, seeing how my bathing suit wouldn't do to well in the molten rock. I arrived in an hour and a half, but only because I was taking a leisurely swim instead of really hurrying along. This time, I'd actually remembered the time difference and arrived around 1 pm. I drew quite a crowd as I walked out of the surf in the Hawaiian sun. The sun glinted off my body, the water trickling down between the bulges of my muscles. I gave everyone on the beach a good view for a minute or two, enough time to see several boxers bulge and panties dampen, but that wasn't what I was here for. Still, I made a mental note to check back here some other time when I was bored.

I took off at a relaxed jog, about 200 miles per hour, I arrived at the foot of the mountain seconds later. I pushed off in mid stride, using only a single of my flawlessly perfect legs to send me the 4000 ft up to the rim of the volcano. I did 23 corkscrews and 41 somersaults, with a perfectly straight landing in the hot lava.

It didn't quite happen as I'd expected. The splash was rather large, I didn't go nearly as deep as I planned because the lava is rather thick and heavy. I actually had to swim down to stop myself from floating very high in the stuff. I also forgot that well... I couldn't see inside the molten rock. As I came back up, the lava cooled and turned to rock all over my body. It didn't slow me down in the slightest, my muscles are far stronger than mere rock. To clear my eyes, all I had to do was blink twice and my eyelids and lashes sliced apart the rock as if it wasn't even there.

The heat was very enjoyable, the thousands of degrees needed to melt the rock to a thick glowing liquid was barely enough to make me break a sweat, if I let it. I laid back my head, enjoying the lava like another person would enjoy a warm bath.

After a while, I decided to find out what lava tastes like. I plunged my head underwat... I mean, under lava and took a big mouthful of it. It was rather disappointing, not at all like stainless steel, and far from that delicious armour Jason had. It tasted like rock basically. I decided to squirt it out of my mouth, so I looked up and pushed the lava out, while it was still molten. It fountained up a hundred feet before raining down in little droplets. One of them hit my eye, giving me a perfect close-up, before it was crushed between my flawless eyelids.

Looking at the sun, I noticed I'd been there for hours, it was already sunrise back home. I decided to get out. Walking out of the lava and downhill, I noticed a lot of it had stuck to my skin, there was hardening rock all over my body, giving me an ugly black-greyish coating of dirt. I tried brushing it off, but it was really stuck. There was only one option, melt it off.

I started rubbing my hands together, slowly at first, but pushing them together with millions of pounds of force. Moving faster, friction caused my hands to heat up. First, the air started to shimmer, then they started glowing. Finally, the rock dust on the back of my hands evaporated. I ran my hands over every bulge and valley of my muscular body, the heat felt pleasant to me, but it vaporised the rock at first, merely melting it as I finally arrived at my legs.

Now that I was perfectly clean, I swam home, arriving only half an hour later, just as Jason woke up. "Hi honey", I said, snuggling up close to him. "Why are you so warm?" He asked, sleep still clouding his brain. "Oh, I went swimming in a volcano." I said cheerfully. "That's great" was all he said, before falling asleep again, his arm reaching almost halfway around my back.

2 comments:

  1. Minutes later, I was wakened by a pop and Amanda's girlish yelp of pleasure. I figured it was time to get up anyway so I turned over to see something that shouldn't have surprised me, but then I'm still getting used to being around a 19 year old girl with immeasurable power.

    I looked over at the nightstand to make sure it was my sidearm she was masturbating with. It was. I looked back starting to feel my member stirring at the sight of her. She smiled at me through her erotic reverie and pulled the trigger again.

    "Mmm. That's nice!" She sighed. Biting her lip she grasped the back of my head.

    "Make yourself useful, sweety. Suckle." As if I had a choice she guided my mouth over her large nipple biting down on what felt like a steel rivet. Still, it grew and became harder. I heard another pop and felt her body swell beneath me. The trigger clicked.

    "Awww!" I reached for the second clip of .45 ammo. She beamed at me, kissed me, reloaded, and I knew we would be here for hours.

    "Mmm...you're the best, honey!"

    "Anything for you, Amanda." I winked before filling my mouth with her nipple again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think I could actually wear Amanda out, but maybe I hit the spot this time!

    ReplyDelete