Thursday 17 September 2009

Private Beach

It's getting a little busy here, quite a few tourists are coming in lately, most of them not nearly as attractive as the few that were here before, they were loud, annoying and stealing my spot on the beach. I didn't really care so much, I could just ignore them all, but Jason was a little annoyed at all the men (and women) staring at me. We weren't about to move to another island, especially because this one was so perfect, so I had to solve the problem some other way

I'd made sure Jason was deep asleep that night, that was one of the more pleasant parts of my plan. The second part was looking for good spot. A few miles south of the only sandy beach on the island, I found the perfect location, a 100 ft sheer cliff leading to a beautifully sheltered bay that would be in the sun all day. Now, I didn't need to tan, even a year in the sun wouldn't change my already perfect skin colour, but it was a lot more fun in the sun.

I jumped down on the small rock ledge near the ocean, it shattered under my weight. That gave me and idea. Originally, I intended to move a few hundred thousand tons of sand to make a new beach, but I hard a much amusing plan now.

I picked the eastern rockwall, the only one that would cast a shadow, blocking the view of the sunset. Smiling, I drove my small fist into the rocks at several times the speed of sounds. My powerful muscle driving the rock apart, my invulnerable skin unharmed by the hard, sharp rock. I pulled my hand out, softly blowing the dust from my fingers, while the shockwaves travelling through the rock destabilized the cliff. A second later, it came crashing down while I stepped back. 

I picked up the largest rock near my feet. It was over 20 ft high, at least twice as wide. As I put my hands underneath and lifted it, my muscles swelled to massive size. My forty inch biceps easily strong enough to lift the rock, my perfectly round ass pushing out to match my thighs. Raising it up and down a few times, feeling the muscles in my back, shoulders and thighs bulge under the inhuman weight, I considered keeping this one rock, just to excite Jason, but I really didn't want this ugly rock on my new beach. I dragged it down, cracking it apart over my knee. The two halves crashed to the ground.  I picked the broken half up one handed and smashed it against my ballooning biceps, breaking it in a dozen pieces. 

I moved from rock to rock, breaking them apart against my legs, arms, breasts and even using my flawless face. Moving faster than any normal human could see, I had reduced the massive boulders to fist-sized rocks and smaller pebbles. Of course, rocks and pebbles make for a lousy beach, so I made them smaller still. 

Picking up a rock, I crushed it in my fist, grinding the rock first to gravel, then to sand, then to a much finer powder. I felt how fine the grains were, I could see how perfectly round each grain was, this would make the perfect beach. Moving dozens of times faster then before, I reduced the rocks to fine sand, crushing them between my fingers, my hands, reducing them to powder by placing them between my breasts and flexing slightly. A few of the smaller rocks I ground into dust by placing them between the grooves of my abs, or between my flawless buns. I crushed rocks between my massive lower arms and my even more massive biceps, tennisball sized rocks were reduced to microscopic dust between my toes, even my eyelids made short work of the hard rock.

Two hours later I had spread out hundreds of thousands of sand in the bay. In the dark, I could the waves breaking on the sand, see the perfect view. This was perfect, and best of all, nobody could reach it without mountain climbing gear, unless they're me of course.

Stepping back in the hotel room, I could see Jason wide awake and dressed. "Amanda, where were you?" He asked in that cute worried tone, "There was an earthquake and..." His words trailed off as I slightly tilted my head, looking at my massively pumped biceps. I slowly walked towards him. He sighed, smiling at the same time, "Alright, what'd you do this time?" I lifted Jason from the ground and carried him back to bed, he was already feeling my pumped biceps. "I'll show you in the morning, I promise you'll like it."

No comments:

Post a Comment