Sunday 13 September 2009

Unexpected hollidays

I'm posting this from a small, but comfortable island somewhere in the Caribbean. There's a lovely 5 star hotel here that graciously offered us the presidential suite for a month. It seems that Jason's work has caught up with him and it was a great excuse to move somewhere a bit more comfortable.

We were just in the backyard, relaxing a bit in what was probably the last bit of sun of the summer, so I a bit annoyed when the doorbell rang. "I'll get it" I said, and walked to the door. I couldn't help but notice the three black Chevrolet Suburbans parked outside. "Hello" I smiled as I opened the door, quite unlike the black suited, black sunglasses and black tie wearing man outside. ""My name is agent Black, good afternoon Miss..." He said, in a very average tone. "Amanda", I replied in the same tone, my smile gone. "So, you actually do the whole man-in-black thing? I thought that was just Hollywood." Ignoring me, he continued "We understand you're holding one Jason Stone captive." "Captive?"I replied, "that's an interesting word for someone you couldn't pry off me with a crowbar. And if someone did, things wouldn't end well for whoever would be stupid enough to try." 

Now, that might not sound intimidating, coming from a 19 year old girl in a bikini, but when that girl is twice as heavy as you are and when all that weight is super strong muscle and when she's holding you off the ground by your shirt with one outstretched arm without any effort, that's rather frightening. "I'm here to inform you that Mr Stone is being returned to his employer as we speak." 

I dropped the man I was holding and listened closely. I could hear muffled shouting coming from my backyard when 'agent Black' made a big mistake. He tried to get between and where I was going. It was a mistake he could think about when he woke up, 50ft away on the sidewalk where I'd tossed him with a simple shove. I quickly ran outside, turned the corner to find one of the Suburbans blocking my path. They must have been slow learners. I backhanded the car lightly, it flipped over five times and landed on it's side somewhere down the road. A second later, the second car rammed my from the left, catching me unprepared. 

Deforming the front of the car, I was shoved away with brute force. It didn't hurt at all, but I was in a hurry and didn't have time for this crap. Seeing the driver had already gotten out, I kicked the car in mid stride, reducing it to scrap metal spread over a rather large area.

I could see Jason was already shoved in the back of one of the cars, one of the black suits was nursing a broken arm, another had a black eye and a broken nose. Jason wasn't a bad fighter, but I couldn't help but think they were the lucky ones. In a split second, I was in front of the black SUV, holding it in place with a light touch of my hand. I could see Jason was unhurt, but blindfolded, as I lifted the front of the car with one hand, I could see him smiling. All I did was glare at the agents in the front seat.

I dropped the front wheels down to the street from about 6 ft up, I could hear something snap inside the car, but that was nothing compared to what I would do. Spreading my hands, I punched my fingers straight down through the hood, into the running engine. The metal melted aside like water. With a roar, I moved my hands apart, tearing the front of the car apart like wet paper. A single swipe took care of the agent on the passenger side. He ender up with a few broken bones, but considering he's try to kidnap Jason, he got off easy. I reached over and crushed the seatbelt lock on the drivers side, I'd get to him later.

I tore Jason's blindfold off, kissing him deeply and hugging him. "Are you ok babe?" I asked. "I am now." he replied, kissing me again. "Just a second, I have to finish something" I said, moving back to the agent, desperately trying to get out of his seatbelt. I helped him out by tearing the tough material apart with just my fingers. I lifted him up by he throat. "Listen up asshole, first, I'm going to break every bone in your body, then I'm going to tear apart every limb that'll come off. I'll stuff everything that's left over into a very small envelope and mail it to your boss. I think I'll start with this hand." I grabbed his left wrist in my smaller, but much stronger hand, about the same moment he wet his pants. 

Then, I felt Jason's hand on my arm. He didn't try to stop my arm, he knew he couldn't, he just touched it softly. "Love, don't do anything you'll regret later. We'll move somewhere else and I'm sure these guys won't try anything like this again." I looked back to the agent, who was shaking his head like his life depended on it. It probably did. Staring at him one more time, I dropped him to the ground, picked up what was left of his engine one handed and held it over my head. "You just used up all your luck and my patience. If I ever see you again, this will be your head instead of your engine." I rammed his engine into my steel hard abs so fast it liquefied as the unstoppable force of my hand met the immovable barrier of my stomach.

The agent fainted, probably from fear. Looking over the street, I could see the damage. Three destroyed cars, six black suited agents, in various states of health and consciousness and a huge mess. Turning back to Jason, I picked him up and carried him back inside while kissing. "You're amazing" he said softly "I know a place you'll love, love. We'll start packing right away." "No," I said, "we'll start packing later, we have something more important to do first." I smiled at him, slowly moving my hand down below his shorts as I carried him inside, ignoring the damage I left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment