Wednesday 23 September 2009

Disposal

"Where have you been this time?" Jason asked. "And what got broken?" "Nothing that wasn't supposed to break" I responded. "Come on babe, don't be so mysterious, you know I hate when you do that. Besides, I know you love showing off, so tell me." His hand was slowly moving over my stomach, softly stroking it. "You know me to well" I responded.

"Well, there was this guy, he had a little problem disposing of his trash..." Jason interrupted "So you're a garbage girl now?" "I am when all of it is so-called 'hard' and 'strong' iron and steel. Now stop interrupting." I put a finger over his lips, but pulled it back when he tried to lick it. "At least skip ahead to the good bit?"

"Alright. You see, a lot of the metal was in pretty small bits, already ground up or just in cans or other tiny things. So I had to do something with that first. First, I noticed that the giant steel press wasn't actually broken, it was just the massive hydraulic pistons that didn't work. Well, thousands of horsepowers could easily be replaced by one girlpower."

"Ohh, interest..." Jason tried to say, before I covered his mouth with my hand. "Shut up, honey, or do you want me to convince you?" He thought about it for a second, then shook his head. "Good."

"So, as I was about to say... First, I had to get the pile of metal into the crusher. Now, it was all separated out into neat piles, one for each type of metal I guess. I didn't much feel like picking up every bit one by one, so I looked around a bit for something to make it easier. I spotted some old girders laying around, those would be perfect. I softly grabbed the beam, pressing my fingers into the steel, and pulled it out underneath a pile of other metal. The stack stayed up, which was a little boring, but hey, I can't have everything." I smiled, so did Jason, knowing that if I wanted to, I actually could have everything.

"Well, I had to be really careful, it was only a steel beam, not anything really strong. So, holding it in my hands, I slowly pulled it apart, turning the thick steel beam, just like this." I demonstrated, by hooking my fingers together and pulling on my arms. My shoulders and triceps bulged to three times their regular size and Jason's hands moved to cover a tiny bit of them. "When I had it split about halfway, having pulled 10ft of steel construction beam apart with my fingers..."I drove on of those pretty fingers through a rock on the beach, just to illustrate "I picked up the whole thing and walked to the first stack of metal."

"I put the girder to the ground, using it like a 25 tonne broom. I dug my feet into the ground, shoving the whole 50ft mountain of scrap metal forward. Some pieces were falling off, but I got most of it." "You know" said Jason, having moved his hands to my biceps, which I started flexing for him, making them shoot up to 42 inches. "It would be a lot easier if you had superbreath, you know, like superman. "What? I'm not good enough for you?" I asked teasingly, lifting him off the ground with just my little finger. "I never said tha..." Jason said defensively, before I put my hand over his mouth again. "Shut up honey."

"Well, I shovelled one of the piles of metal into the next, and the next, pushing them all into the gaping hole of the press." "Does this mean you're g..." Jason tried interrupting again, so I decided it was time for more serious matters. I pushed my biceps into his mouth and, very softly, flexed my arms. "As I was saying... I shovelled the metal into the press, then I tossed in my improvised broom as well and threw the lid closed."

"With the hydraulic press out of order, I had to improvise. First, I grabbed the left piston, the one that was broken and pulled it off. My arms were bulging with muscle, my back widening with bulges and grooves...." I could see Jason's reaction at my graphic description. Good, just what I was going for. "Without any effort, I tore away the hardened steel. Then, I switched on the right piston. As it started compressing, I put my fingers on the point where the left piston used to be. I easily kept pace with the hydraulics, even though all the force of the machine was focussed into a single piston.

After a while, the two sides of the press were about halfway closed, the one remaining cylinder burst apart, I guess the pressure was to much for it. That was a little annoying, but not really that much of a problem." I flexed the arm Jason was licking just a little extra, to show him why it wasn't a problem. "It's to bad I had to use both arms, you know how I love showing off, but the metal was just to weak; I had to spread out the force. After a little more squeezing, I realized I'd already bent the meter thick press out of shape. It probably wasn't going to work again anyway." Jason seperated from my arm. "You broke it, didn't you?" "Only a little." I pouted. "You broke it a little? Amanda, you never do 'just a little' of anything. So, what happened."

"Well, when I saw it was already wrecked, I decided that made it scrap. Scrap I could get rid off. So when I was done pushing the not-so-hydraulic ram in, I moved on to the sides and started pushing those inwards as well." "Was it supposed to do that?" Jason asked. "Does it matter?" "I guess not, so what did you do with it?" "Oh" I said "you want to see?"

We walked around the beach, coming around a bend in the bay. "What is THAT!?" Jason said, his mouth hanging open. "Oh that?" I gestured to the thing on the beach. It looked like a barbell, but the bar was over a meter thick, the weights each the size two cars on top of each other. "This is just my little souvenir." I walked towards it, putting one hand underneath, then, without any effort, I stood up, curling the massive weight in one hand. I smiled at Jason, while I kissed biceps that rose up as high as my head. "You like?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment