Tuesday 18 August 2009

Back home

After my fun little trip, it was time to go back home. Easily brushing the dust and rubble of my muscular body, I walked out of the collapsed base, throwing off car-sized boulder like they were pebbles. As amazing as it sounds, I think my little workout, while nowhere near as heavy as I would have liked it, actually made me even stronger than before. 

It didn't just feel different, I looked different to. Where my relaxed body could have won any fitness competition before, now it looked like I could win a medium weight bodybuilding championship. Brushing off the dust, I enjoyed feeling every bulge and peak of my body, when I came across my 'souvenir'.

Looking at the pile of mangled steel that had once been the doors and reinforcements of the base; I guessed it must have been about 720 tons of steel. Not bad. I started stacking it up, feeling its weight. This would do nicely; after a few hundred reps, I might feel something. The size of the pile was a bit of a problem though, so I started compressing the steel.

Folding over the doors and laying the other scrap between them worked at first, but after a while I noticed that folding the thick steel over again simply made it flow out the sides of the pile. I wasn't compressing the steel, I was kneading it. While my arms had already expanded to over 25 inches, they weren't big enough to hold the whole pile at once.

Thinking for a minute, I came up with a solution. First, I made a refrigerator-sized "bucket" of super compressed steel. Pushing it together with tens of thousands of tones of force, I made what was probably the strongest metal on Earth, for now. When I completed two of the "buckets", I tore off two lids from my pile, the metal tearing easily under my immense strength. When those were done, I started on filling the buckets.

Ripping off more steel, I wadded it into soccer ball-sized lumps of metal, weighing at least a 500 kg each. Holding it in one hand, I used my other to separate my breasts and pecs, then crushed the ball between them. Flexing my chest allowed my chest to compress the steel from all sides, making it denser and harder than even the bucket it would go in.

After a few seconds of pect-crushing, the soccer ball sized lump of metal was reduced to about a tennis ball, but still weighed 500kg. I tossed it into the bucket and started on the next one. Moving faster and faster, the pressure on the steel was getting higher for each ball. I had to slow down in order not to melt them and undo all my work. Still, the heat felt very nice on my breasts and I had to control myself not to do anything that might destroy my new weights.

When I was done, I had only filled one of the "buckets", so I squeezed the lid on and tried lifting it. It would be nice for a light workout, about 600 tones. I had to sift through the remains of the base to fill up the other bucket, but in the end, I had two 600 ton weights to play around with.

Lifting one in each hand, I started my leisurely jog back home, arriving there about an hour later. It's a good thing I arrived at night, because I would have made quite the sight. A beautiful, super muscular 6 ft 3 inch tall, 19-year old girl, holding two huge boxes over her head, jogging through the streets at about 70 miles per hour without breaking a sweat. As it was, I think I only caused one or two minor accidents and was the inspiration for a hand full of wet dreams. 

All in all, it was quite a nice vacation.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome, Amanda. I'm glad you had a quite, easy vacation. I'd imagine that if you're compressing steel to such a degree, 600 tons is a feather. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..... God damn girl!

    Is there nothing you can't do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I can't stand being bored, but otherwise, I haven't found anything yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you never find anything that challenges you!

    ReplyDelete