Sunday 23 August 2009

Testing Amanda - 3

This is part 3, I suggest you start reading with part 1, followed by Mr. Stone's comment in the comments section.

------------------------------------------

As the scientists hooked up probes, they couldn’t keep their hands from wandering around a bit. Still, considering the circumstances, I let them get away with it, winking at the one who thought he could feel my butt. 

I stepped in the new room. Instead of an observation window, there was just a camera at each of the four corners of the room and I couldn’t really anyone talking about me. They must have learned quickly from that last test, or maybe they just didn’t want to be too close to me. 

There were only four plates of the black metal, each about a 20 inch square and three inches thick. I’d have to go slowly if I wanted to have some fun. The first plate was for experimenting, so I picked it up from its stand and tossed it around a bit in my hands. It was about three times as heavy as regular steel and a deep shiny black. It wasn’t in the least bit heavy to me of course; I could lift trucks full of this and not break a sweat. Still, it was supposed to be tough, so I started bending it.

Now, don’t get me wrong, it was really strong. It would have deflected rockets without much problem and shrugged off armor piercing rounds. It’s just that my small feminine hands, my bulging 29 inch biceps and smooth creamy skin were all so much stronger. The metal bent in my hand like steel, or maybe I should compare it paper for people who aren’t as strong as me. I folded the plate in half three times, then slammed my hands together, causing molten metal to come spurting out between them, covering my body. 

As the metal sizzled and dripped down over my breasts and abs (the duck tape on my breasts had torn apart with the slightest flex), I walked up to the next plate. First I tore off my duck tape panties, it would have been incredibly painful for a regular girl, but I’m far from a regular girl and didn’t feel a thing. I placed the armored plate horizontally between my thighs and started flexing. I placed my feet apart a little and flexed my thighs until they almost touched and were as wide as my stomach. The armor plate squeezed out between the massive pillars of muscle and I started pulling and crushing it between my hands, stretching out the edges and compressing the middle. Soon, I had fashioned a rough string of the black armor, covering my vagina but folding perfectly between but perfect ass. “I just have to be careful not to flex my legs”, I thought, as I polished the metal to a gleam using nothing but the back of my fingernails. When I was done, the thick armor plate was shining like it was soft, smooth latex. 

The next armored plate I tore in half, then tore off the corners. This made me biceps, triceps and pectorals flex massively and they stayed that way for a while. I knew this was far from my must pumped look, but still my Pecs added about three inched to my breasts and my arms were 26 inches relaxed now. As soon as I’d torn two triangles from the metal, I pushed them over my breasts, enjoying the groan of metal as my nipple dug into the super hard material without distorting the slightest. That’s another trick I learned recently, normally, my breasts are quite soft to the touch, even to normal people, but when I want to, I can harden them so that nothing can move them a millimeter. 

The two super strong triangles were now hanging from my nipples, as I started tearing strips of armor from the same plate and rolling them into small chain links to make straps. Fifteen seconds later I’d made all the chains needed to go over my bulging shoulders and cross my super defined back. I hooked them up and squeezed them closed, pulling my new bikini tighter than any fabric could ever withstand. I quickly polished up the metal to a black shine and moved to the next plate.

This one was just for showing off. First I tore a little strip from the top, then two more. I put the aside. I started licking the plate, getting excited when the plate was bending over just by the force I exerted with my tongue. When I’d doubled the plate up, I put my hand on its back, smiled and rammed it into my face. The perfect imprint of my face should be saved somewhere, so I simply crushed it into the concrete wall, leaving it there forever.

I gathered up the last 3 inch round strips of the armor, and gently inserted it into my mouth. The fact that it was sharp and would have cut up anyone else didn’t bother me. All I noticed was that it was quite tasty, so I bit off a piece, playing around with it in my mouth, crushing it against my lips and tongue like soft gum. 

I turned around to see Jason standing in the doorway. I couldn’t decide if he was staring at my tiny bikini, my muscular body that was getting more massive and pumped all the time, or the fact that I was enjoying his super armor like it was soft candy. “Well, what do you think?” I asked, twirling around to show my muscular back and how the thong fell perfectly between my butt. “Oh”, I said teasingly, knowing he couldn’t accept, “You want some of this?” I held out the strips of jagged metal before taking another bite, being sure to show how my soft pink lips slashed through the metal. “It’s quite tasty.”

1 comment:

  1. After I'd picked my jaw up off the floor managed to sport out.

    "That's impossible!"

    Amanda walked to me towering above me pumped larger than I had seen since she arrived. She noticed the bulge in my uniform. Her power and sexuality wasn't lost on me.

    Innocently, she blew a bubble with the armor looking like a superpowered high school cheerleader. It burst splattering the molten titanium alloy over her face, neck and breasts and she giggled as my jaw hit the floor again.

    Her nipples hardened stressing her bikini further. It seemed her own power was turning on her as much as it was me.

    "Are you okay?" She smiled like nothing out of the ordinary just happened.

    I finally shook the shock from my face though I was still trying to wrap my head around how a girl so beautiful and powerful could even exist. Before she stepped into my office, I doubted that she even existed. Yet, here she was and so much more than I expected.

    Two scientists entered ready to share the data with me. I let Amanda listen this time.

    "This is incredible. Initially we measured a 34% activation within her musculature."

    "Initially?"

    "Exactly. Our last data flow showed she was only using 6% at the end of the exercise. That's approximately what you and I use to make basic gross movements. I think she's actually getting stronger."

    I looked over at Amanda who was practically beaming with pride as her pumped body actually swelled slightly once again.

    "I can't say that's the worse news I've ever heard!" She flexed 32" arms.

    That's when the competetive side of me came out. There is no way this girl is totally unstoppable. There must be a weakness!

    "Well, we're not through yet. Follow me."

    I heard the thump of her bare feet behind me as we moved to the next station. Along the way she stuck a finger into my reinforced concrete wall digging a deep furrow for several meters.

    "Please try not to destroy the place." I asked.

    "Oh! Sorry." She said knowingly.

    I opened the door to a large, air-tight room and led her in. She had to duck and turn to fit through the smaller door.

    "In here we are going to kill several birds with one stone."

    I offered her a remote with a panick button.

    "This is yours for when the pain gets too much. Just press the button the exercise will stop. For the first iteration we will suck all the air from the room creating a vacuum much like space. After a few minutes, if you're still doing okay, it will be flooded with an aggressive nerve agent. We will follow that with extremes of heat and cold. Finally, if you're still standing, you will recieve a heavy dose of radiation."

    She didn't seem to be fazed as she looked calmly down at me.

    "Remember. Push the button when it becomes too much. If you survive this okay, we'll move to the next station. After your trip to the USSR, you'll like it."

    I left her in the chamber locking it behind me.

    "Something has got to work." I thought.

    ReplyDelete