Monday 31 August 2009

Testing Amanda 5.4 - The end

Jason finally woke up; he must have been out for an hour, still on top of my body, which had shrunk almost back down to 'regular' proportions, meaning that my arms were only about 20 inches relaxed.

The first thing he said was a bit... unromantic: "That nuke is on the way, sweetie. Think you can take me to a safe place?" I'd forgotten all about that. There were still a nuclear weapon and the orbital laser they wanted to test on me. "Any place with me is safe; you should know that by now." I responded, getting up and Jason lie there in the deep crater our lovemaking had punched in the sand. I could already see the missile in flight; it would be here in about a minute or two.

I took the time to have a long, thorough look at it missile, checking each of its welds, bumps and tiny imperfections from miles away. While it sped towards me, I could see the metal change a tiny bit where the radioactive core of the weapon was. After just standing there for half a minute, Jason was getting anxious. "Amanda, that's a 2 megaton weapon, anything within miles would be vaporized, anything else would be blown to pieces, we have to leave."

"Have a little trust; it probably won't hurt a bit". He responded "It's not you I'm worried about, it's me!" I smiled at him; it was a little cute how worried he was. "I won't let it hurt you either", I said back to him, before jumping up to catch the missiles, now only a few hundred meters away. In one leap, I broke open the missiles, grabbed the nuclear weapon inside and tore away the wire leading to the detonator faster than any failsafe could counter. Holding the incredibly powerful (and rather large) bomb in my hand. "See, nothing to worry about." Jason was looking rather pale and wide eyed, so I decided to get rid of the weapon.

Putting it down on the ground, I started digging. With my hands and my incredible strength, there was any machine on earth that could keep up with me. Once I reached the bedrock, I started digging a single shaft down, deep into the ground. Arriving at my target, around 24 miles straight down, only a few minutes later, I climbed back out. Looking around, I could see Jason keeping his distance from the bomb, which was besides a mountain of dirt and broken rocks that I threw from the hole. "So, what do you think of my little bomb shelter?" I asked. "I... I have to go in there?" Jason asked, pointing at the hole. "No silly, not you. Me." I smiled back, "Just don't stand to near the hole." I grabbed the nuclear bomb and climbed down the hole one-handed.

Arriving at the bottom, I shouted back up for Jason to stand well back, before I plugged the wired back in where they were before I casually disabled the incredibly powerful weapon. Having positioned myself on top of the bomb, I could just reach the wire. Instantly, it exploded, first the outer layer of regular explosive, that wasn't all to exiting as I'd been hit with much stronger explosions just an hour before. Next came the fissile material, compressed by the first explosion to critical mass. The blast was several orders of magnitude more powerful, it started throwing me into the air, heat and pressure washing over my body in such massive amounts it felt unreal. Finally, the nuclear explosion used a part of its energy to compress the final stage, a hydrogen core which underwent nuclear fusion in an instant. 

A fraction of a second after I had triggered the weapon, the power of an artificial sun was washing over my body. It blasted straight through the stone I encased it in, the incredibly force of the explosion pushing me away like a leaf in a storm. Still, despite tumbling up through the hole I had just dug at incredible speed, my body easily withstood the blast. Force that would tear apart mountains and reduce rock and concrete to gas caused nothing but pleasure. Pure, unparalleled pleasure. The world was shut out as I enjoyed every feeling inside and outside my body. 

I didn't notice the blast releasing me, or the high I was launched, like a bullet out of a nuclear powered cannon. I didn't notice my flight or the freefall. I didn't notice how I struck the ground minutes later, or how I had struck a massive crater. I didn't feel how I was buried, face down, deep inside the rock. Only an hour later, I returned to the rest of the world, pushed off and broke out of the rock that held me.

I looked around, seeing Jason standing at the edge of the crater I found myself in. He was held back my two soldiers, screaming that he "had to safe me." It was so sweet. I walked out of the crater, jumped up the rim and scooped him up from the arms of the soldiers.

"Thank you, that was wonderful," I softly whispered in his ear. "How about we skip that last trial and I take us somewhere more private where can... test... other things?" I smiled mischievously. He struggled to talk, "but, my work. What would my superiors..." I interrupted him "If they have any problems, they can take it up with me." To back up my threat, I flexed my biceps, filling out from 20 to 27 inches. Jason didn't object to anything after that.

-- The end --

1 comment:

  1. With a calm push of calves, we were sailing thousands of feet into the air. Despite her now inarguable power she was very careful to make she that I was safe no matter where we went. I thought the ocean would pose a problem. Amanda patted me on the head once again commented about how cute it was that I was doubting her.

    Minutes later I had a small charter boat to myself with Amanda as the motor. The upside to this is that we never ran out of fuel and our speed was hindered. The downside is that I was strpped in for an entire 12 hours as we carved through the ocean propelled by her magnificent legs alone as she draped her upper body over the aft of the boat. She kept me company by telling about how she came about her powers and asking questions about me and how I came to do what I did.

    Back at her place, she wasted no time and did things to me that no mortal woman was capable of.

    That, however, is a story for another time.

    ReplyDelete