Friday 21 August 2009

Testing Amanda

I was bored this morning, even my new hobby of taking solid pieces of metal and shaping them into tiny statues, using nothing but soft feminine hands was getting a little boring, especially because the sculpture I was working on kept melting from the pressure I was applying.

So, I decided to take Mr. Stone up on his offer. He offered to meet me at a roadside diner in a few days, but that wasn't all too interesting, so I decided to look for him myself. First, I had to get to the US, annoying for some people, but half the fun for me. I gathered some things I would need on my trip; two sets of clothing, one for when I got there, one for when I needed to get back home. I'd be traveling nude, because nobody would see me and because no outfit would survive the trip. Well, that was about it, so I folded some sheet metal around my clothing to keep them safe during the trip and off I went. 

I took a sprint towards the western coastline, arriving a minute later. A running jump landed me about 35 miles in the ocean, where I dove down to about 200ft and started swimming. I took it easy, because I didn't want to cause too many waves, so it took me over 30 minutes to get to the US. It was the middle of the night, I'd forgotten about the time zones again. I took me over an hour to find the meeting place, not because it was that far away, but because the directions I'd gotten assumed I was coming from the airport (silly him). I had to find the airport first, but two minutes later, I was standing at the diner.

Now it was just a simple matter of finding the secret base. Now, that might sound strange, but when you're super fast and can see everything around you, it's really not that hard. I just started running, spiraling out from the diner. A few minutes later, I found the "secret" base, not 200 miles away from the diner. They'd up "no entry" signs and large fences, not exactly that hidden.

Now, that was step 1. Step 2, finding Mr. Stone, would be a lot more fun. I took a look around, not seeing a single guard, or camera; I walked up to the fence, pushing my body against it. Instead of the wire pushing into my skin, it was being forced apart by my super hard, smooth body. One step later, there was an Amanda-shaped hole in the fence. Behind the fence, I could see warning signs, warning of death and terrible harm blablabla, none of it applied to me, so I kept walking. 

Suddenly, I heard a click beneath my feet. I realized I'd stepped on a landmine and there was only one thing I could do now. I spread my legs and enjoyed the high explosive, the spray of shrapnel hitting the bottom of my foot, my legs and crotch. This was already more fun than I'd expected, but my idea of a surprise visit wasn't going to happen. There was nothing for me to do but to keep walking forward. I could see the mines now, they were well hidden, but when your eyesight is as good as mine, and it’s easy to see where human hands buried something. So, with all the care in the world, I made sure to step on as many as I could.

Some of the mines wouldn't explode when I stepped on them. I realized these must be antitank mines, even my 350 lbs body wouldn't set them off. So, I started stomping down on them, my leg muscles more than enough to trigger them. The antitank mines were a lot more fun because the blast was aimed upwards. Still, the minefield had ended; I came to another fence, around a set of small concrete buildings. Around the building must have been at least several hundred soldiers, all running back and forth, looking rather disorganized.

I realized that all they had seen was a blur moving across their minefield, setting off about a third of it in half a minute, they had no idea I was here. Still, I didn't want them to get hurt, so I decided to sneak around back. A quick lap around the building showed me that two of them were entrances to an underground area, so that's where I was going. First though, I wanted to get dressed. Not because I'm embarrassed about being nude (I've literally got nothing to be ashamed of), but because people tend to have... accidents around me when I'm not wearing anything and I'm not talking about those kinds of accidents (I have to at least wink at them for that), but I mean walking into walls while looking at me, crashing their cars and similar.

So, after I got dressed, wearing a camouflage-print crop top that came almost all the way down over my breasts, a pair of brown hot pants that almost covered my cannonball butt and a pair of dark green boots that almost fit around my calves, I was ready to go in. To keep my clothes in one piece, I decided to be subtle entering the base. When one of the soldiers went back inside, I ran into the building as fast as my clothing could survive. When I was inside, I noticed it was elevator; I took a guess and said "barracks please". He actually pushed the button before turning around and looking at me. Well, not looking at me, but staring at my breasts, which was fine, he could see what was coming this way. 

I grabbed the back of his head, pushing it deep between my breasts, cutting him off completely from the outside, he could hear anything or breathe. "Sorry sweetie, I can't have shouting right now", I said as I held him there just long enough to knock him out without any damage. I kissed his cheek and gently put him down against the wall. "Nighty night", I said, before stepping out on my floor, putting my top back down over most of my chest. 

A quick jog through the hallways got me to a door, with a nice brass plate saying "J. Stone", with some other abbreviations and numbers that didn't mean much to me. Gently, I knocked on the door three times; twice almost hard enough to break it, making a huge noise, the third time exactly hard enough to break it, letting it fall over into the room.

"Hello, Mr. Stone" I said, in my cutest voice, while flexing my biceps to 27 inches and making my abs into an inch-deep 12-pack, "I'm here for my job interview".

1 comment:

  1. Hearing the door explode I did what any soldier would do. I ducked for the cover of my desk.

    When I had the nerve, I finally looked over my desk to find the object of my studies filling the open hole that used to be my door. Not wanting to show weakness I spoke to her.

    "How did you find me?! How did you get past security?" I spat at her as if barking orders to a lower ranking soldier.

    "I'm really good at looking." Amanda stated plainly. She walked toward me as if stalking me and noticed that her own blog was displayed on my computer.

    Gently shoving me to the side her left hand blurred over the keyboard posting within seconds how she found me and how she got in.

    "I like to keep my admirer's up to date." She smiled.

    "I was investigating." I said finally, justifying my visit to her blog, and standing up to straighten out my uniform. It was then that I realized how tall she was. At 6'8" it took all of professional demeamor to ignore her breasts and presistantly hard nipples to keep to the task at hand.

    "It's not really a job, Ms...Amanda. We are going to offer you half a million dollars to allow us to test the limits of your body. Someone like you must be curious and we have the facilities to do it."

    "Deal" She beamed.

    "Follow me."

    I showed her to a clear chamber with large belt lining the center.

    "We liked to test your speed here. The belt should hold any speed you can reach. We'll be scanning your heart rate, respiration, and gait as you run. Hold this button to accelerate your speed. If you need medical help, I have a staff on hand. To your right is a stop button when you can't run any faster."

    Amanda nodded as I spoke. She didn't seem to be intimidated when I added.

    "The record is 650 mph. That is the sound barrier."

    ReplyDelete