Sunday 16 August 2009

My trip - 3

Having taken care of the door, I walked inside, hoping to find something fun. It was a little disappointing at first, all there was were five empty docks that probably held submarines once, but were now completely empty. I could see base plates that once giant cranes, but they had all been removed. This was really annoying.

I walked through the base, venting my frustration on every piece of reinforced concrete wall stupid enough to get in my way. Punching and kicking the strong concrete reduced it to dust and pebbles, but didn't do anything for me. Even ripping out the long strands of rebar never felt like anything more than picking up wet spaghetti and it was just about as exiting.

Finally, after a few minutes of ripping the place apart (I don't think it could have stood any more of me), I noticed a large hatch in the floor. Still feeling pissed, I just punched my hand straight through it, ripping it out in one simple pull. The metal was about two feet thick, and the hatch weighed about 25 tones, not counting the fragments of concrete still hanging on. With a flick of my wrist, I tossed it towards it entrance to land with my other souvenirs.

I jumped down the hole I made and what I saw made my whole trip worthwhile. Below the hatch was row upon row of torpedoes, missiles, mines and raw explosives. This was going to be a lot fun. I reached down, pulling out a 3 ft diameter metal sphere. The metal crumbled in my grasp, but it didn't explode yet. Easily jumping out of the storage bunker, I hugged the mine tight against my armor-plated abs.

Remembering my first encounter with the train, I braced myself against being thrown backwards by the explosion, but when the mine did explode I was still standing in place. The explosion, strong enough to blow a hole in the hull of a ship from several feet away felt wonderful against my body, which was of course far stronger than a little battleship. The shrapnel against the bottom of my breasts felt especially good.

Reaching into the bunker again, I pulled out two torpedoes this time. The 20 ft long, 3000 pound metal cylinders were a little unwieldy, so I broke each of the apart with just one hand, figuring the explosives would probably be in the tip anyway. Well, I was wrong. Both torpedoes blew up right there, the fireball showering me with wonderful heat and energy and hot shrapnel and it felt so great. However, I didn't brace against this one and the explosion threw me back into the concrete wall. I didn't even notice in the pleasure the torpedoes gave me, but later on I learned the trick that if I brace myself, nothing in the world can me move me.

That wasn't important right there though, I was getting excited and I wanted more explosions. Stepping back inside, I gathered several arms full of missiles before easily jumping out, my muscular arms full with a dozen missiles. I put two of them between my breasts, where a light squeeze set both of them off with disappointing pops; my breasts had absorbed every last bit of the explosion though and I could feel all of it. In less than 10 seconds, I had crushed and smashed the rest of the missiles against my body, needing to get more from the storage.

This time, the shape of the torpedoes wasn't lost on me, and I gathered several of them in easy piles before jumping out again. Spreading my legs wide, I rammed one of the giant cylinders down, only to have it explode on impact. Not what I hoped for, but it felt amazing and I needed more, much more. I grabbed a new torpedo and repeated the move, and another and another. When I was out of explosives, I got back in the hole.

Not bothering with safety or restraint anymore, I grabbed as much explosive as I could hold in my arms and started compressing it against myself. I used one of the largest missiles there for a final blast, ramming it inside me a dozen times faster than it was ever designed to go.

In the complete ecstasy I felt at that moment, I don't exactly know what happened. Later the newspapers reported two massive explosions coming from the base. The first, and smaller one, would have been the tens of thousands of tones of high explosive going off. The second, much larger explosion would be me going off. The papers also reported that a loud rumbling was heard, coming from beneath the ruins of the collapsed submarine base, accompanied by loud moans which lasted for at least two and a half days afterwards. Three days later, still enjoying the afterglow, I decided it was time to go home.

Soviet engineering: 0 -- Amanda: several thousand


1 comment:

  1. (Oops.)

    My god, woman. You are absolutely amazing...

    ReplyDelete