Monday 24 August 2009

Testing Amanda - 4

This is part 4, start reading at the bottom and don't forget to read Mr. Stone's sections in the comments.

------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I could already tell it was going to be dull. Just me, sitting in a room, being bored. I already knew I didn't have to breathe, I learned that during my little undersea swimming sessions. The lack of air wouldn't be a problem, so I just said down, tossing the little remote from one hand to another as the air was sucked out. After a few minutes, there was a total vacuum and nothing to do. I started by squeezing the little remote to pieces, that entertained me for all of two seconds. I sighed, seeing my air form little crystals that quickly dropped to the ground without air to float on.

I played with that for a bit, making little streams and circles of ice crystals, until my lungs were empty. Without any air I didn't feel any less comfortable, nor did the extremely low temperature or lack of air pressure cause me any problems, so I just waited for time to tick by. I started doodling a bit, but lacking paper and a pen I used the next best thing and started scraping deep grooves in the steel floor with my fingernail. Flicking away the residue from underneath my nail left it embedded a good four inches in the wall. I'd covered about a square meter with little drawings (nothing really good, apparently drawing well was one of the few things I couldn't do) and most of my little armored snack was gone.

I sighed again with boredom, but nothing happened, my lungs being empties out already. I was about to leave, door or no door, when I heard a voice from the speaker: "Time for the next phase, how are you feeling?" "Extremely bored" Is what I wanted to say, but without air, no sound came out of my perfect lips; I just raised my thumb to the camera.

Softly at first, then louder and louder, I could hear a hissing noise. The nerve agent was supposed to be odourless and invisible, but I could clearly it was different from ordinary air. It looked slightly odd. It smelled slightly odd as well, sweet, warm and musky, it smelled like the slightest whiff of perfume, combined with freshly baked bread. I sniffed it in deep, feeling the strange sensation going down into my lungs. It didn't hurt; in fact, it felt pleasant, like being softly caressed from the inside. 

I kept taking deep breaths, enjoying the warm and soft sensation. It wasn't boring at all; I could learn to like this. It was just too bad that a millionth of the nerve gas in this room would kill a dozen non-super human ten times over. That probably meant I should take any of it home. A pity really, but I wouldn't want to kill anyone.

"Ready for the final phase?" the voice came from the speaker. "Well, if we have to." I responded, "could you leave the gas inside though?” "We uhh... that's... the radiation kills everyt... I mean, it deactivates the gas, turning it into methane and oxygen." "Aww, that's too bad,” I responded, taking the last bite of my armor plate, crushing it with my tongue and sloshing the molten steel around in my mouth. "Well, let's get it over with then." 

Suddenly, I felt heat. It wasn't the air getting warmer, it was just me. The radiation was just heating me. At first, it was just the tiny outer layer of my skin, not even the high energy radiation able to penetrate my soft, flawless skin. Then, I "changed" something, like how I could change the hardness of my skin to touch, I changed the skin's resistance to radiation.

Now, the heat spread throughout my whole body. Again, I knew instinctively that it wasn't affecting me at all, aside from making me very comfortable. It was like a warm blanket, but not just on the outside but on every bit of my body. As the radiation got more intense, I felt a slight tingle, a very pleasant tingle, all over. I closed my eyes, stroking my body, carefully avoiding destroying my new bikini. As the tingle got more intense I softly moaned from the wonderful feeling it caused. My hand was slowly crawling down my abs, my middle finger already poking underneath my latex-look armor plated g-string. Suddenly the radiation turned off.

"Aww, not now guys, please turn it back on?" "Sorry, the test is over, there's just one final thing to do." A small object dropped from the wall, it looked like an electrical device with two prongs. "Please push that button." I figured it wasn't going to me, so I might as well see what it did. When I pushed the button, I small arc of electricity jumped from one prong to the other. Before the spark arrived, it had already started a reaction in the air. The methane and oxygen combined, forming water, carbon dioxide and heat, lots of heat. 

The explosion was confined to the inside of the room, the blast rolling back and forth over my body with enough force to squish a normal person a hundred times over, it merely stroked gently over my body, rolling past my muscles, over my soft skin and pressing against perfect face, making my breast sway back and forth ever so slightly. The heat added to the radiation making me feel even warmer, even better.  

After what seemed like half an hour, but must have been only seconds, the door opened. "Hi guys. Thanks for that, it was wonderful." I stepped outside, my body still glowing, literally. As I stepped barefoot onto the concrete, it left a dark scorched imprint. I looked down, seeing my bikini glowing red hot, my body must have been equally hot. "I'd shake your hand, but..." I gently grasped a security camera, it instantly burst into flame. "I'm far too hot to handle."



3 comments:

  1. Awesome Amanda,
    I love your posts and updates. I've been reading the last ones in this series. I think you need a super sexual release from these easy and pleasurable tests. Maybe Mr. Stone can "cum up" with some suitable ways.
    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I've been having a great time here to. I just love using my strength and showing off my muscles.

    And they'd better be carefull with letting me have to much fun, remember what happened to the last place I... 'had fun' in? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to shield my face from the heat radiating from her skin. Surprisingly, it quickly disappated the glow seeming to be absorbed into her body. Once I was able to, I approached her in awe.

    "Sir, you aren't going to beleive this." One of the scientists came running out to meet me.

    "She absorbed the radiation."

    "Um...yes. There is no residual radiation showing. That's not all. Her density has increased again."

    I finally accepted this. The higher ups wouldn't, but what were they going to do to her? I figured I might as well let her, and me, have a little fun.

    "You are incredible, Amanda. You shouldn't even exist. Honestly, at this point, I can't see any reason to continue."

    Amanda was visibly disappointed sighing and once again stressing the super armor around her body. That's when I noticed the dent her finger had made in her bikini.

    "However, I'm just as curious as you are."

    Her achingly cute face lit up and so did the entire room. She bit her lip in anticipation.

    "So, tomorrow, we will continue testing. I think tomorrow will be a treat for you. I've even called in a couple of favors." I winked at her.

    "Tomorrow?" She asked annoyed. I smiled.

    "Well, us mere mortals need our sleep. You're welcome to stay here the night."

    I didn't want to leave her. I had so many questions. What was it like having so much power? How did she get that way? Was she single?

    I'm not sure what she did that night. I wasn't even sure she needed to sleep. I know that I didn't sleep a wink. All I could think about is her warm, beautiful face and her perfect and unstoppable body. It didn't help that her bikini didn't cover much.

    The next morning she carried our Humvee 47 miles to the missile range. She was still wearing the bikini she'd fashioned and it still looked fantastic. She looked even better.

    "All passengers of Amanda Transit please exit the car carefully!" She offered happily.

    We all convened in a bunker overlooking a large plain.

    "Okay, little girl." I chided. She rolled her eyes catching my joke.

    "I'm going to bring the entirety of our future military might to bear on you today. We're not going to bother with small arms, that would be a waste."

    "Yep!" She added. I continued flipping on the projector.

    "This first weapon is a mobile Tesla coil that is design to discharge enough amperes to melt a main battle tank."

    I flipped the to the next slide.

    "This is the Hughes containment field. This designed to envelope and crush a platoon of soldiers."

    Flip.

    "These are tank rounds. We will hit you with three. The first is a HEIT (High Explosive Incediary Tracer). The next is a Depleted Uranium- Armor Piercing Sabot round. The last is also Armor piercing and made from the same alloy you are wearing, Amanda."

    Amanda was standing next to me watching. She smelled wonderful.

    "Okay, Amanda. The next two took some favors. The first of these two surprises is a nuclear warhead."

    I could actually here Amanda swelling.

    "Ahem..." I tried to keep my composure. "It is the same yield as the one that leveled Hiroshima. We'll use a modified containment field to keep it in check."

    Flip.

    "The next, and last for us, is the Par-Las Satellite bombardment system. If you thought the nuke was impressive, ust wait till this hits you."

    I looked over my shhoulder at Amanda.

    "Are you sure about this?" I smiled. She didn't answer and I heard the squeal of metal again. I looked over and she jerked her hand away from her waist.

    "Ah...ready when you are!"

    "Let's do it this!"

    ReplyDelete