Saturday 29 August 2009

Testing Amanda - part 5.3 - The Climax

After I shouted for the next test, I looked at the bunker. I could see several men, clasping their hands over their ears. "Whoops, sor..." I shouted, before repeating myself with a tone that wouldn't rupture their eardrums. "Sorry about that. I guess I don't know my own strength."

The only response was two lines of light streaking towards me. Leading each stream was a metal tank shell. One of them struck my shoulder, bursting apart in a shower of metal and heat. In the distance, I could hear Jason adjust the aim of the guns and the next rounds struck both my breasts at the same time. The explosions felt wonderful and I made a mental to thank him for his aim. Some of the shells struck the sides of my breasts, simply glancing off my harder than steel skin, other shells were buried in cleavage, never to be seen again, but most hit squarely on, the explosion moving my breasts ever so slightly, like a soft teasing touch. 

Then I noticed the substance they spread. Each exploding shell covered my body in burning chemicals. The feeling was wonderful, heating my skin to hundreds of degrees felt like a gentle caress to me. I cupped my breasts again, presenting my hardening nipples to the gun crews. I could hear Jason pass through another set of coordinates and the next round of shells hit squarely on my nipples. I could see the tip of the shell crumpling up, then expanding with the internal explosion, finally spreading more of the lovely burning material over my body and face, I just smiled blissfully, my nipples not moving a millimeter.

There was a slight pause, before the next round of shells. No lines of light this time, just a tiny metal rod coming towards me. It collided with the outer edge of my cheek and bounced off with a loud clang, bent by the collision with my much strong face. I winked at the bunker, shook my head and waved my finger. I could see Jason smile and pass through more data.

Another shell was already in the air though, so I decided to catch it. Opening my mouth wide, I leaned slightly to the side and caught the whole armor piercing round on my soft tongue. The depleted uranium round crumpled up a bit as it struck my vastly harder mouth, but I had it. I sucked the bar in, feeling my mouth shape and bend the long, hard bar, all the while never taking my eyes off Jason; the similarities were not lost on either of us. Finally I closed my mouth and swallowed the whole thing. Not quite as tasty as some of the other metals.

I didn't have much time though, as two more shells were about the hit me. I had to move again, this time catching it squarely on my nipple. Of course, this type of shell didn't have much more effect, failing to budge my incredibly hard (and large) breasts at all, but it felt so much better, it struck me so much harder. Instead of a light caress, it was almost a teasing squeeze. I closed my eyes, tossed my head back and enjoyed the feeling. 

Twelve rounds later, the sensations stopped and I could hear more talking, Jason ordering the gun crews to aim for their secondary targets. I was still wondering what that was, when something new struck me. Not on my breasts, this shell hit my inner thigh, glancing off with a louder clang than the last ones. I realized what the secondary target was and spread my legs a bit wider, winking at the command bunker. The next three rounds were spot on target, each one striking the perfect pinks lips of my vagina, making me moan loudly as I willed my awesome to relax. The fourth round made it inside about an inch, before my reflexes squeezed it in half, molten metal dripping to the desert sand. Each successive round made it a little deeper, until the ninth round went in nine inches before stopping. I gently clenched my inner muscles, feeling the steel liquefy and flow both deeper inside as well as drip to the ground. The metal flowing inside found something else, much more pressurized and much hotter. When it dripped out, it was followed by my juices, sizzling as they turned the sand to glass.

The shells kept coming, I heard Jason urge the crews to fire faster. Moaning, I started massaging my breasts, feeling each of the armor piercing shells struggling their way into my body. I was getting so hot; I stopped caring about the men in the bunker. I grabbed one the super dense bars out of the air, then another and another. The twisted them around each other like they were soft foam and pushed them into me, four times harder than the guns could manage. It still wasn't enough, when it was halfway inside; it liquefied under the immense heat and pressure and poured out again. My hand drifted down, over my abs down between my legs, one shell bounced off my finger but I barely noticed, my fingers easily parting what dense steel couldn't.

The shelling stopped. Distantly, behind a veil of pleasure I could hear they were out of ammunition. That just wouldn't do. With one jump, I stood outside the bunker, still dripping juices. With one punch, I was inside. With one grasp, I held Jason carefully in my arms and with one leap we were along again. Two fingers removed his pants and belt, one removed his boxers.

His touch was amazing, relaxing my muscles, tempering my body so his would match mine. His hand pushed deeper into my relaxed breasts than any of the armor piercing shells did, his lips moved mine more any explosion. His body entered mine, deeper than any steel ever did. We lay there for hours, Jason receiving orgasm after orgasm, mine just builder harder and harder. When he finally came for the last time, so did I. His hands were on my body, containing what tons of steel and concrete couldn't, holding the force inside me, coursing through me again and again. This time, there were no collapsing mountains, no explosions, only deep indescribable pleasure.


4 comments:

  1. Good stuff Amanda. There must be something out there that can hurt you though?

    Benji Dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I haven't found anything that hurts, but if I squeeze myself really hard, it does pinch a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still on top of your massively pumped body. I actually feared for my life not sure if I'd survive such an intimate moment with the most powerful girl on the planet. I kiss your lips gently and look into your eyes. My god you are a beautiful woman.

    "That nuke is on the way, sweety. Think you can take me to a safe place?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. >There must be something out there that can hurt you though?

    A drawing contest.

    ReplyDelete