Tuesday 25 August 2009

Testing Amanda - Part 5.1

I barely slept that night with anticipation, wandering the base all night. It's not as if I needed sleep and I'm sure the soldiers didn't mind. I also turned the locker in my room into some more clothing, namely an aluminium miniskirt and a tie top, complete with real knot. I think I've found my favorite clothing material. After the little explanation, I leap out of bunker, remembering at the last second to use the door, because they would still need to use it.

Walking out onto the fire range, I spotted the first bit of entertainment. It looked like a tank, but instead of a turret there was a large metal sphere. As I walked closer, I could feel the hair on my head being pulled up. It didn't move, staying perfectly straight down, but I could feel there was a force acting on it. Another step closer and several things happened.

First, a small jolt leapt from the sphere to my body, striking my aluminium top. "Is that eve..." I said, before a much larger shock arced from the sphere to the same spot, melting through the aluminium in a fraction of a second. I tore the rest of the top away, not noticing any resistance. The shock kept playing over my body, mostly on the conductive metal of my armored bikini. 

The sensation was wonderfull. The massive current passing through the air, into my bikini and through my body to the ground served only to get me excited. My body firmed up, pulling the bikini tight against my much harder buns and breasts. Even my nipples swelled up, slowly but surely digging through the bikinitop made from super strong armor. The current started melting the top, until it turned to a liquid and ran down my breasts and deepening abs.

I walked closer to the tank, more and more power ran through my body, doing nothing but turning me on. My nipples stiffened and the electricity, seeking the path of least resistance started striking the closest point. With every step, those two closest points recieved greater and greater amounts of electricity. I grabbed my breasts, but that reduced the wonderfull feeling, so I strugled to keep my arms at my sides, stroking my sides instead.

I walked slowly, savoring the moment, but I finally reached the strange tank. My eyes were closed, my body enjoying the artificial lightning powerfull enough to provide a large city with electricity. As my nipples touched the outer sphere, the energy more then doubled, my body shivered with building pleasure.

That, unfortunately ended it all. My nipples were allready touching the sphere, the small ripples caused by powerfull muscles were enough to send shards of metal through the tank, slicing apart vulnerable electronics as easily as my body pierced the reinforced steel. What a disapointment!

Annoyed, I slammed a fist down on the now useless tank. The metal split apart under the force, the force causing an explosing inside the tank, scattering pieces of armor for miles. Of course, the slivers of armor and mechanical component simply bounced off of my body, but it did nothing to improve my mood. Why do all the pleasant thing always break so easily?

I shouted back to the bunker "You'd better hurry up with the next test, this one broke."

-to be continued-

No comments:

Post a Comment